I love to teach and it seems you might need a hand. So if you want someone who will not judge you if you dont understand something or want to be able to ask questions about your subject that you think others might already know answer to, no need to be embarrassed. I got your back and I will give you a hand.
I love learn and that is why I love to teach. It is a chance for me to pass information onto others and help them be able to use it now and or in the future. Sharing information is like sharing a piece of your mind. And to me that is a wonderful gift.
There are no reviews yet
1. Meet the student at a location that is in public
2. Spend some time talking about likes and dislikes.
3. Find out the student's goals and or why them want/need assistance.
4. Finish by speaking about what the plan is going to be for the next time we meet.
5. Fist Bump and go on our ways.
Art Tutors BASIC Coding Classes Basketball Trainers Bible Studies Lessons Drawing Lessons Elementary Algebra Tutors Elementary Math Tutors Ged Test Prep Tutors Handwriting Tutors History Tutors Math Tutors Microsoft Office Training Microsoft Powerpoint Training Microsoft Windows Training Microsoft Word Training Painting Classes Persuasive Writing Tutors Private Tutors Psychology Tutors Public Speaking Tutors