- To focus on your family's well-being and still provide the access you need, tutoring is offered by phone or zoom.
- Supplemental materials may be used if applicable to bith the lessons and child's learning abilities. (If you want to add these supplemental materials to your toolbox, sources will be provided upon request.)
- $10/per half hour session when 5 sessions/1 student are scheduled and paid in advance. Or $12.50/per half hour for 1 session/1 student
- $20/per hour sessions when 5 sessions/1 student are scheduled and paid in advance. Or $25.00 for 1 session/1 student
- Rate reduction for small groups of no more than 4 provided they are all using the same textbooks/workbooks and are in the same grade/level/school. Ask for more information.
- Helping students gain understanding, grow in confidence and have fun learning
- Developing the student's love of learning and celebrating progress
- Helping others advance academically
- Making learning fun and challenging
There are no reviews yet
During the initial session, we discuss the students/parents goals, determine strengths and weaknesses in the subject matter, and review any text books or workbooks being used.
Determining the students learning styles and preferences sets the benchmark for tutoring sessions.
For instance, audio learners may benefit from implementing songs to memorize key aspects of any subject. (Think: School House Rock)
I was invited to tutor math and English since junior high school, and have continued on and off as a private tutor ever since. My mother was a teacher and I share her ability and love of teaching.
I also taught my children how to read, write and do basic math while we relocated every other year.
A former project/programs manager, I offer private tutoring for elementary math and English, spelling, grammar, phonics and reading online.
Depending on subject matter and level, per session rates range from $10 to $50/session. Basic phonics, early reading, etc are on less than Geometry, Creative Writing, or other more advance subjects and grade levels.
- $10/per half hour when 5 sessions are scheduled and paid in advance. Or $12.50/per half hour for one
- $20/per hour when 5 sessions are scheduled and paid in advance. Or $25.00/per hour for one
You pay for my time, so by collaborating with others in the same classroom, and learning level, your cost per child is effectively reduced. Ask me for more details.
Math, English and Science teachers recruited me.
1- Use Zoom, G-chat or email only. No other apps will be used.
2- USA citizens and/or with student Visa's only
Share something about
- how you best learn (taking notes, practice, rhymes, songs, repetition, audio learner, visual learner)
- a story about a favorite teacher
- a favorite class activity
- a method you use to memorize new concepts
English Tutors Grammar Tutors Phonics Tutors Reading Tutors Spelling Tutors Writing Tutors Vocabulary Tutors Expository Writing Lessons Essay Editing Tutors Arithmetic Tutors Basic Math Tutors Elementary Algebra Tutors Elementary Math Tutors Homework Help Tutors Math Tutors Pre Algebra Tutors Speaking Voice Training Study Skills Tutors