1. No-nonesnese Math; Understand, Apply, Create; Clear & Concise; I am not a fan of massive repetitive practices.
2. Online meeting room with HD quality video. Teacher show instructions and students engage in interactive discussion.
3. Strong math skills with BS & MS degrees. Plus a strong passion for youth education.
1. Improve understanding of math concepts
2. Correct misunderstanding and bad practices
3. Make math easy, simple, and enjoyable
Ben taught me algebra 1, geometry and algebra 2. He was very patient and provided clear examples to illustrate each concept. With Ben’s instruction, I was able to score an 800 on the math section of the SAT, as well as an 800 on the math SAT subject test. I would recommend Ben to anyone looking to improve their math problem solving skills.
1. Setup a video session with parents and students. First, get to know each other, Secondly, let parents/students feel the online teaching environment.
2. Parents/Students decide to hire or not.
3. First session is FREE. We spend time on math skill diagnosis, find the starting point, make teaching plans based on students skill level and learning objective.
1. Physics college major requires solid college math
2. Computer Science master degree training requires strong college math
3 Taught physics and math at high school level
$15 for a group class
$50+ for 1-on-1
I was a high school teacher for two years after gradutaing from college, and then a univesity faculty for two more years after graduate study. I tutored my son and daughter Math. Both got perfect scores on SAT. My son went to Stanford studying Computer Science and my daughter goes to Texas Academy of Math and Sciences.
1. High School Students
2. Elementary and Middle School Students in Little Stanford Academy
3. My son & daughter
Planned and organized a large gathering of 300+ parents and aspiring students who are eager to learn how to plan for college admission. I invited 8 speakers who are college students from Stanford, Harvard, Penn, Yale, Duke, Brown etc.
1. Very strong in math.
2. Passionate about teaching.
3. Knows how to teach.
1. Academic background
2. Learning objective
3. Commitment level