• I have had a love for mathematics ever since I was a child, and nothing brings me more satisfaction than when I can share that passion with others. Helping others grasp concepts that they once struggled on is very satisfying.
• 5 on both AP Calculus BC and Statistics
• Currently an Honors Mathematics degree at the University of Rochester.
• Relevant Courses include:
- Multidimensional Calculus
- Topics in Problem Solving
- Linear Algebra
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Financial Mathematics
Tyler explains even the most difficult of concepts very clearly! His passion for the material is very evident and makes working with him enjoyable!
Tyler is an interactive tutor that brings visual elements with his breakdown of problems. It allows one to understand the problem then have the ability to make efficient attempts at solving the problem
He was very professional and he explained complex topics in a manner i understood. The textbook's language confused me on many topics but Mr. Felder explained them to me very simply and in a way that was easy to understand.
Tyler was able amazing at simplifying hard concepts and breaking down hard topics into manageable tasks. He also was fun to work with and super reliable.
I will ask them to attempt on their own a problem which they need help on, to see how they work through a problem. And next, I let them know where in the problem they were correct, and comment on where they were wrong while explaining the correct adjustments until they can at least grasp the concept. Then we work through similar problems together to strengthen their understanding of the concept.
Have I tried the problem themselves already?
Math Tutors AP Calculus Tutors Algebra Tutors Algebra 1 Help Tutors Algebra 2 Tutors Analytical Geometry Help Tutors Basic Math Tutors Calculus Tutors Calculus 2 Tutors Finite Mathematics Tutors Linear Algebra Tutors Elementary Math Tutors Elementary Algebra Tutors Discrete Math Tutors Intermediate Algebra Tutors Arithmetic Tutors Multivariable Calculus Tutors Pre Algebra Tutors Precalculus Tutors Probability Tutors