Maths And Science Tutoring For Primary And Middle School And Homework Help.
1) My first class is an evaluation class where I understand the student's learning. your weakness in a specific topic. level of understanding and your brighter side of the subject. This helps me to give the exact knowledge of what is needed making the best use of the time. This is very important in a competitive world where time is less and learning is vast.
2) There is an assessment every 3 weeks to know that the student can recollect and apply what he has learned.
3) I keep a log of the student's activity to know his improvement in a course. This log is shared with the parent so that they are aware of the progress.
4) I study his schedule and make a timeline for the student that he can follow easily and keep him ahead in his school academics.
5) He will be taught mathematics with all tips ( mental maths ) and formulas that he can use for high school maths.
I loved teaching. My dad was a coach for private tuition and taught his students when he was not available. I feel for a strong and amazing career in any field, students should have a good and strong foundation. academics foundation starts from the primary school itself. I had good experiences with many students in my life. I feel really satisfied when they excel in their life.
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
1) Understanding what student wants from the teacher on the subject. what students actually want to know on the subject.
2) Analyze how much the student knows about the subject.
3) Understanding how students grasp information on the subject, listening, viewing, and audio // visual stimulations.
4) Teaching according to their mindset to have maximum retention and understanding of the subject.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I have teachers training in different countries like India and Singapore. I have taught primary and middle school students. I encourage parents to keep the track of progress on the subject and my students have shown great improvement on the subject. I like to teach according to students' wishes, then they retain more. which is proven by scientific research on brain retention power.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
I charge $20 per class. The first class is for me to understand what are students requirements and if even students like me in person. after that, I chart their classes ( how many classes are needed to take care of specific requirements and I promise that is taken care of in those classes if all of them.
How did you get started teaching?
I like teaching, when my dad was teaching students back in India, I use to attain all the classes just to see how he teaches. I developed some basic teaching skills from my dad then taught friends in college and refined and developed a new horizon for students of today when I was teaching in a Singapore school. When moved here and started working as a researcher, I thought of teaching again, I want to do this as a hobby and service for the future generation.