Along with making an accurate diagnosis of our student's needs, followed by detailed planning on how to reach goals, we offer the following:
1. Detailed essay writing practice with in-depth details on APA/MLA formats for referencing, in-text citation, research, essay structures, grammar, organization, etc.
2. Most recent (actual) exams. If you prepare for 1 month, you will find many similar questions (almost 95%) in your exam as a result of the training.
3. Tips that are given to us by IELTS/TOEFL/CELPIP/CELBAN/Cantest/English examiners.
4. Homework and some excellent test samples.
5. Continuous practice of exam situations in class.
6. Structures that you can simply memorize to use for your exams.
Also, try our FREE CLASSES to see how good they are and find out for yourself.
Good teacher. He help me understand English better. Thank you
Best teacher in Phoenix. Thank you so much for all your help. My son is now obsessed with marvel notebook covers. He has been writing and journaling lots - definitely a great breakthrough. Highly recommend!
Sam has an amazing team who has worked with my daughter. One of his teacher, Hailey created a specific curriculum just for my daughter. This company will go above and beyond just to meet your learning needs. I 100% recommend! Join their class now before they fill up.
Sam has worked with my son to improve his English and even though it was online tutoring, it was engaging and fun. Lenox really enjoyed your classes. Thank you sir! I would highly recommend this tutoring company.
The first thing my team does when meeting with a student is to get to know their learning strategies. Then we assess their knowledge of how much they know and we go from there.
Our teachers have TESL Certification, Bachelor's and Master's degrees in education.
Each lesson can be discounted at 5% on 10 hours; 10% on 20 hours - and so on.
There are broad teaching experiences our teachers have had. Some had started teaching way back in 2000 to the present.
Our team works with a broad range of students from children to adults [4 - 80 years of age].
Our teachers have shared many stories and one of them had to do with one of their student's pronunciation improvements. The student was at a lower level in terms of their speaking, however, by the end of the program, they were able to speak fluently and clearly.
Students should look at teachers who not only are highly qualified but also the kind of personality that they like. Connecting with your teacher is very important.
Students should ask questions that are related to the subject they need help with. They can ask questions such as:
- How long have you been teaching as an English literature teacher?
- What are ways can I improve in my learning?
- Are you flexible in terms of scheduling?
English Tutors American Literature Tutors AP English Tutors Classics Tutors College Essays Help Tutors Creative Writing Tutors English Literature Tutors ESL Tutors ESOL Tutors Essay Editing Tutors Essay Writing Tutors Expository Writing Lessons Fiction Writing Tutors Grammar Tutors Handwriting Tutors Introduction to Fiction Tutors Introduction to Poetry Tutors Literary Analysis Tutors Literature Tutors Medieval Literature Tutors