Classes in English Speaking Cub.
In the program of colloquial speech:
- informal conversation with a native speaker;
- no homework, only language practice in English;
- at the request of the visitor - a free test to determine their language level;
- overcoming the language barrier through free communication in a benevolent environment.
FOR SCHOOL STUDENTS AND FOR ALL WISHING RECORDS ONLY ONLINE IS CAREED.
To record for a conversation, you need:
- Join our group
- Make a repost of this record on your page
- Fill out an application for the record below
- Only after the fulfillment of all the conditions at the number indicated by you, our specialist will contact you to confirm the entry and the time of the lessons.
- Students of the school need to be subscribers of our group and make a one-time repost of any entry on their page.
Application for signing up for a Speaking club:
Your name (required)
Your e-mail (required)
Your phone (required)
Send the application by reference
Come and try your hand at communicating with a foreign language!
You can clarify the details by phone. +998 (90) 953 83 18; or at the address: Tashkent, st. Chilanzar 93, Teacher of foreign languages - Mirkhon.
I had found this teacher in facebook and after talking to him via skype I started taking lessons online. Now, my speaking abilities have become much better and my vocabulary enriched due to his methods of teaching. I am thankful to this teacher.
I increased my speaking abilities in a couple of months getting lessons every day after my work time. I advise this tutor, he is very experienced and knows how to give even difficult things in a simple way.
Free conversation and easy getting knowledge.
First I identify the level of knowledge of student, then I make program for him or her on the bases of test results.
I graduated from International Academy of Business and Management, Intecultural communiction and linguistics, by speciality Teacher.
10 $ per hour for children
15 $ per hour for students
20 $ per hour for adults
I started teacing when I was on second year of my studying at International Academy of Business and Management. It helped me to get deeper knowledge of English language and I realised the theory that "Practice is the best teacher".
School-age children, students, adults.
I am fond of knowing something new, creative, for example, designing and websites constructing.
I would advise him or her to ask his teacher to talk to him mostly in English, when teaching or explaining any notions connected to language and grammar and situations patterns, so that his progress in getting knowledge accelerates by this way.
First of all students should definitely know their goal and then on the bases of their goal they should combine their questions to get proper answer or solutions from teachers.