Mathnasium Of Round Rock
Hello. I'm Raji Rayaprolu, Owner & Center Director of Mathnasium of Round Rock, your neighborhood math-only learning center. We help kids in grades K-12,Calculus,SAT,STAAR understand math by teaching the way that makes sense to them.
When math makes sense, kids leap way ahead – whether they started out far behind or already ahead in math. Our formula for teaching kids math, the Mathnasium MethodTM has transformed the way kids learn math for over a decade across 700+ centers in the US and Canada:
We know how to teach your child math.
Our specially trained math instructors will teach your child how to understand math in an individual setting – our unique approach enables us to effectively explain math concepts and lend a helping hand to every student. Our tutors foster a caring, encouraging environment that helps kids thrive and learn!
We pinpoint your child’s learning needs, meet them where they are, and take them where they need to go.
Mathnasium instructors use our unique assessment process to determine (with great accuracy) exactly what each child knows and what they need to learn. Next, we design a customized learning plan for teaching the concepts the student needs to master. It doesn’t stop there – our encouraging instructors continually check progress along the way to make sure kids truly understand and retain the concepts we’ve taught. The results are transformative – kids will see measurable changes in attitude, confidence, and school progress.
We will help your child overcome homework frustration.
Our instructors will also set aside time to provide homework help. We help kids understand the homework assignment so they feel better prepared to complete the work at home – underscoring their understanding of concepts and transforming homework frustration into a welcome challenge.
Making positive difference in Kids lives and enabling them for success is so humbling and satisfying.
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
1. We make an appointment to invite the parents and child to the center for the tour and interview and if ready, for an assessment
2. The process starts with a diagnostic assessment that is suitably selected based on verbal assessment and interview with student and/or parents.
3.We identify the strengths and gaps in student's math skills and design a tailor made plan just for your child to succeed
4. We design a game plan for success , and discuss the enrollment options and subscriptions that suit best including monthly/annual memberships or Private tutoring etc to name a few
5. we enroll and offer 30 day satisfaction guaranty and set a date on our calendars for a review meeting in 30 days
6. We share our class calendar with you, so you can pick your child's classes at a time convinient to you based on your schedule.
7. The student works under the guidance of an expert mathnasium instructor and makes progress on lesson plan designed.
8. Smiles and joy of accomplishment!
Get started now, there are so many people who had a transformative experience.
see our reviews written by active customers of Mathnasium of Round rock about our staff and service
See our Virtual tour at
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Our tutors are hand picked after 2 levels of testing, interviews, and mock lesson and background checks.
They usually have math degrees or education of college level to be able to teach higher math
they are thenn trained by Mathnasium to teach in our proprietary method.
Next they work as intern under guidance of our lead instructor.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
Yes, we offer standard pricing, but it depends on Grade level and subscription types
1. no-contract/6 month subscription/Annual memberships
2. each of the above can be a limited (2 classes per week ) or unlimited
we also offer private tutoring by hour for high school students.
How did you get started teaching?
was always fascinated by math, and the right opportunity knocked on the door to be part of Mathnasium franchise
What types of students have you worked with?
Students in K-12
Students wanting to advance or skip grade
Studennts preparing for ACT or SAT
Adults who have some requirement for course work or need to take test for ASFWAB or recruitment
What advice would you give a student looking to hire a teacher in your area of expertise?
Diligent practice with expert guidance never goes wrong