Hello. I'm Raji Rayaprolu, Owner & Center Director of Mathnasium of Round Rock, your neighborhood math-only learning center. We help kids in grades K-12,Calculus,SAT,STAAR understand math by teaching the way that makes sense to them.
When math makes sense, kids leap way ahead – whether they started out far behind or already ahead in math. Our formula for teaching kids math, the Mathnasium Method™ has transformed the way kids learn math for over a decade across 700+ centers in the US and Canada:
Making positive difference in Kids lives and enabling them for success is so humbling and satisfying.
They care about student goals and teach for understanding.
Heather & her staff are the best! Heather keeps up to date with my daughter's teachers to make sure her folder is stocked with worksheets that they are covering in class. She also goes out of her way to talk with my daughter about organization & keeping up with assignments. The staff works closely with my daughter when she brings homework or quiz/test reviews as well. Without Mathnasium my daughter would be lost. I'm so grateful for them!
1. We make an appointment to invite the parents and child to the center for the tour and interview and if ready, for an assessment
2. The process starts with a diagnostic assessment that is suitably selected based on verbal assessment and interview with student and/or parents.
3.We identify the strengths and gaps in student's math skills and design a tailor made plan just for your child to succeed
4. We design a game plan for success , and discuss the enrollment options and subscriptions that suit best including monthly/annual memberships or Private tutoring etc to name a few
5. we enroll and offer 30 day satisfaction guaranty and set a date on our calendars for a review meeting in 30 days
6. We share our class calendar with you, so you can pick your child's classes at a time convinient to you based on your schedule.
7. The student works under the guidance of an expert mathnasium instructor and makes progress on lesson plan designed.
8. Smiles and joy of accomplishment!
Get started now, there are so many people who had a transformative experience.
see our reviews written by active customers of Mathnasium of Round rock about our staff and service
Our tutors are hand picked after 2 levels of testing, interviews, and mock lesson and background checks.
They usually have math degrees or education of college level to be able to teach higher math
they are thenn trained by Mathnasium to teach in our proprietary method.
Next they work as intern under guidance of our lead instructor.
Yes, we offer standard pricing, but it depends on Grade level and subscription types
1. no-contract/6 month subscription/Annual memberships
2. each of the above can be a limited (2 classes per week ) or unlimited
we also offer private tutoring by hour for high school students.
was always fascinated by math, and the right opportunity knocked on the door to be part of Mathnasium franchise
Students in K-12
Students wanting to advance or skip grade
Studennts preparing for ACT or SAT
Adults who have some requirement for course work or need to take test for ASFWAB or recruitment
Diligent practice with expert guidance never goes wrong
Math Tutors Algebra Tutors Algebra 1 Help Tutors Algebra 2 Tutors AP Calculus Tutors AP Statistics Help Tutors Arithmetic Tutors Basic Math Tutors Calculus Tutors Elementary Algebra Tutors Elementary Math Tutors Geometry Tutors Middle School Math Tutors Pre Algebra Tutors Precalculus Tutors Probability Tutors Statistics Tutors Trigonometry Tutors Competition Math Tutors