LearningRx Brain Training Center offers 1) cognitive assessments and 2) cognitive training solutions for students struggling with learning difficulties as well as those who simply want to sharpen their mental skills.
1. First, the Gibson Test and/or the Woodcock Johnson III test batteries are used to measure how well a person learns and performs as well as to identify their strengths and weaknesses.
2. Brain training programs consist of a series of targeted mental exercises—done with a personal brain trainer or clinician over the course of 12-52 weeks. Our clinicians train underlying brain skills such as attention, memory, auditory processing, visualization, reasoning, processing speed, and comprehension.
We work with children and adults. Prior clients identified themselves as the following:
• ADHD/Attention Struggles
• Learning Disabilities
• Dyslexia/Reading Problems
• Autistic Spectrum Disorder
• Speech & Language Disorder
• Auditory Processing Disorder
• Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
We are quite different from tutoring, as training is very game-like and non-academic. Our methodology is based on the Carroll Horn Cattell (CHC) theory and identifies, pinpoints and targets the root cause of learning struggles. The CHC theory of cognitive abilities is identified by researchers as one of the most validated models of cognitive abilities. The CHC Theory is a model of intelligence that describes thinking as a combined set of multiple cognitive abilities including skills such as logic and reasoning, long-term and short-term memory, visual and auditory processing, and processing speed.
There are no reviews yet
Are you (or someone you love) struggling with learning, reading, remembering, or paying attention? If so, the first step is to call us today and schedule a Comprehensive Cognitive Skills Assessment.
The test takes about an hour and is very reasonably priced. We use the Comprehensive Cognitive Skills Assessment to identify and measure any cognitive weaknesses, and to identify the best brain training program to target and train those weaknesses. Taking the assessment does not obligate you to sign up for a LearningRx brain training program and, in fact, will provide you with helpful information whether or not you decide to pursue brain training. In fact, after taking the assessment, many families report experiencing an “Aha!” moment as they gain insights into the cause of the challenges that have been impacting daily life.
Call us today at 901.620.2150 to schedule your assessment!
Basic Math Tutors Arithmetic Tutors Elementary Math Tutors Phonics Tutors Spelling Tutors Reading Tutors Algebra Tutors Elementary Algebra Tutors College Algebra Help Tutors College Math Tutors Algebra 1 Help Tutors Algebra 2 Tutors Handwriting Tutors Speech Tutors ACT Prep Tutors ACT English Tutors ACT Math Help Tutors ACT Reading Help Tutors ACT Science Help Tutors ACT Test Prep