I patiently teach, nurture, and empower all of my Heroes and Sheroes with continuous boosting of their self confidence and celebrating their daily achievements in English language skills.
I have successfully guided, nurtured, and empowered Heroes and Sheroes, from all around the world, in English language skills at all levels:
1) I taught the U.S. National Standardized English Curriculum ("Common Core") in all skill areas (Grammar, Writing, Reading, Spelling, Vocabulary, Listening, and Speaking) to all my 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade (immigrant family) Hero and Shero students for 3 years at ISOM in Miami, FL.
* I developed and evaluated all exams, tri-weekly book reports, and term projects for all classes.
* I provided critical training to all students for their (annual) National Standardized Tests.
2) I taught General English in all skills areas at the community college level 5 years and
3) I taught Academic Engliah in all skill areas to students seeking their Bachelor's degree in English at Taibah University for 7 years.
4) I am the proud author of a 9 book series, intensive training program for children (6-13) in character excellence.
I deeply enjoy celebrating all of my Heroes and Sheroes daily achievements, and watching them gradually blossom with excited confidence in their new English language skills in all areas
There are no reviews yet
1) Assess all students' needs, goals, and objectives utilizing the current resource references (textbooks) all Heroes and Sheroes use daily.
2) Establish and execute a clear plan of action for achieving their needs, goals, and objectives.
3) Consistently maintain my style of patiently teaching, guiding, inspiring towards excellence in all class sessions.
4) Consistently assess students progress, strength, and weaknesses
5) Correct, approve, celebrate, and report all students' achievements in English language skills to all appropriate parties.