I have a deep passion for Mathematics, especially statistics. I am also currently preparing to take the P1 actuarial test. In the past I served as a Mathematics substitue teacher at both the middle school and high school levels. In high school I exceled in A.P. Statstics. I graduated with a B.S. in Mathematics with an emphasis in Statistics. With my experience in many math classrooms, both as a teacher and student, I possess many tools to help all skill levels. While in college I attended a Danica McKellar speech in college and read her book "Math Doesn't Suck" which also gave me great insight into the various ways to help make math fun to those students who simply say they just hate math.
There are no reviews yet
1) First establish the area or areas that needs improvements.
2) Determine instruction method for each individual student.
3) Show alternate methods to any solution.
4) Repitition with or without assistance.
5) Finally with no assistance.