All Around Tutoring
I provide tutoring to peers from a peer. Sometimes a peer's perspective can be the difference in comprehension and confusion. I also offer free virtual consultations to discuss viable options for tutoring.
I love when students have that "aha" moment when everything makes sense because of a different perspective!
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
When working with a new student, we discuss your learning habits and how we teach, and try to find a strategy that will help you learn the best.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I am a senior in NY and am in the top percent of my class.
I have taken and received a grade equivalent to an A or and A+ in:
- AP World History
- AP Language and Composition
- AP United States History
- General Physics 110 at Siena College's University in the High School Program
- General Physics 120 at Siena College's University in the High School Program
- Intermediate French 1 at the University of Albany's University in the High School Program
- General Chemistry for the Health Sciences at Hudson Valley Community College's University in the High School Program
- Child Development at Hudson Valley Community College's University in the High School Program
- Intro to Sports Medicine at Hudson Valley Community College's University in the High School Program
- General Psychology at Hudson Valley Community College's University in the High School Program
I will be taking AP French, AP Literature and Composition, AP BC Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Biology, and AP Macroeconomics in the Fall.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
30 minutes: $20.00
45 minutes: $25.00
60 minutes: $30.00
90 minutes: $35.00
Please contact if you would like the pricing for a longer lesson.
A lesson must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance for a refund.
NO SHOW POLICY:
If you do not show up to your lesson without cancelling you will be charged for your lesson price.
What types of students have you worked with?
I have worked with students aged Pre-K to High School. I also have worked with Special Education students from Pre-K to High School.
What questions should students think through before talking to teachers about their needs?
A student should have a clear idea of what they want to take away from tutoring. Whether the student is looking to be tutored for general improvement or for a specific test, they should have a goal in mind, such as understanding material enough for a 90 on a test or having a solid comprehension of material before a class starts.