We Say Abc, L.L.C
I provide free interactive assessments in the subjects of Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Phonics.
I request all Writing learners to submit an essay for review. This can be a current or previous essay.
English Second Language Learners are required to take a placement examination for free.
All learners receive weekly progress reports.
Teaching is a wonderful profession and I enjoy observing the progress of students. In many ways I feel as if I am contributing to society.
Photos and videos
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
1. Learner will arrange a time to meet on zoom.
2. A zoom meeting is scheduled.
3. I request the learner to take a free assessment in his/her area of learning. My class environment is relaxed.
4. The learner/parents will receive the results after 24 hours.
5. After receiving assessment results, a second zoom meeting is scheduled to discuss the results.
6. After the second meeting a tutoring package is agreed on.
7. Classes begin.
8. Learner receives a weekly progress report.
9. Learners will be asked to take a monthly review of the material studied.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Master - English Literature
Bachelor - English Literature
TESOL 120 Hours
TEFL issued by the Chinese Government
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
Standard Single Class 30 minutes $10.00
Standard Single Class 45 minutes $18.00
Standard Single Class 60 minutes is $20.00
Single Class Packages
1. 30 minutes Package (9.00 per class)
12 lessons $108.00
2. 45 minutes Packages (17.00 per class)
12 lessons $204.00
3. 60 minutes Packages (19.00 per class)
12 lessons $228.00
We Say ABC, offers specialized family packages for tutoring services. Please contact me for further information.