Don't Stop Until You're Proud
I am a person who loves to study and teaching. I like to teach math and some more courses for students. I like to share some advanced knowledge with the student.
I have been working with some online websites as a tutor and I give teaching classes nearby my house. I am a computer engineer as well as working as a teacher.
My Skills and Qualification:
· Computer Architecture
· Typing Skills (70 - 80 WPM)
· Languages spoken (English, Hindi, Gujarati)
· Management & planning
· Effective leadership & decision making
· Advance knowledge in PHP (Home Page), SQL (Structured Query Language), C (Compiler), C++ & Java Script
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoints, etc.
· Time management & Communication, Organization & scheduling
· Operating System & Data Structure
· Experience developing in Android, IOS, Windows, etc.
· Volunteer in programming Event
· Delivered a lecture on fundamental of 'C' (Compiler) language
· Expert making in Quilling Jewelries & Decorations
· Application Development, Networking
· Computer Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Certified for Delivered a lecture on fundamental of 'C' language
Certified in Android application Development
I love my job as a teacher or tutor because I love the instant feedback I get from my students about my own performance, even when they do not realize what they are doing it. Also, I feel smarter every day when I come home from my teaching work and I love listening to their ideas and seeing the way their minds work. I like to guide students to success, both individually and through group work, and marketing those successes.
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
I enjoy meeting my students face to face and LISTENING to them. I ask them to study and what they need to study. I like to improve the score. I try to discuss the timing and scheduling with my students.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I did online tutoring while I was studying. I have a good experience in personal tutoring with lovely kids.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
I do not have a standard pricing system for my lessons, but I would love to discuss/manage the time and pricing system with parents.
How did you get started teaching?
When I was studying, I started teaching my junior class students. Whenever they had queries in any subject, they come to me and we discussed it together. After sometimes they like the way I explained and even I love to teach them. That's how I thought I can be a good teacher or tutor.