1. National Tutoring Service Trained Expert ACT/SAT Tutors who scored 35 or higher on ACT; 1500 or higher on the SAT. Tutors are successful 3.9-4.0 students with advanced college or graduate degrees.
2. Proven Track Record, Average Gain = +7 on ACT, +215 on SAT; successfully tutored over 200 students; all students referencable; references available if desired
3. Customized, cost/time-effective Programs which focus on targeted weakenesses instead of generalized programs which spend half your time and budget on reinforcing strengths.
4. Weekly Detailed Progress Reporting to monitor net scoring gains. Weekly Practice Testing to ensure the gains "stick."
5. Supportive and safe Learning Coaches who tailor their teaching approach to match your learning style for an optimal learning environment.
Helping my students find out that they can master the subjects they struggle with! And, being a guide for them on their journey of learning!
Mr. Fermin was an outstanding ACT/SAT tutor. He boosted my overall score by 5 points. He's great at individualizing his curriculum to fit the needs of his students. He also teaches strategies for the ACT and SAT that are very useful. Overall, he does a wonderful job of giving his students an extra confidence boost for the test (and you might learn a few card tricks as well). Mr. Fermin is such a great teacher, and the test results show it.
James helped me with my homework assignment in my budgeting class that was worth one sixth of my grade. I not only got 100% on it after working with him for three hours but I retained the information I learned related to calculating tax rate elasticity. I can do the work on my own. James was great help--this was my first class using Excel formulas, which was a big adjustment. My final grade at the end of the quarter was a high "A." I recommend working with James because he listens and he wants you to understand the material--not just turn in an assignment.
Many things! The Professor was extremely knowledgeable and professional but also genuinely kind, patient and personable. He was able to quickly develop a rapport with my son who happens to have ADD and disliked/avoided schoolwork/studying. The Professor was able to gain his interest/attention and kept him engaged. He quickly determined the best teaching methods for my son and developed a personalized plan for getting us to our goal. I particularly appreciated his flexibility and the frequent/detailed communication. My son actually ended up enjoying, and appreciating his time doing geometry when with The Professor. We definitely will keep him on speed-dial as my son enters his Junior year of high school. Thank you Professor!!!!!!
Every session was something I looked forward to. The Personal Professor was able to target all of my needed areas and helped me improve. He was very helpful with every question or request I had. Would recommend :)
1. Introductory Phone Call or a FREE tutoring session or BOTH (15-30 minutes, overview of program, approach, your learning needs)
2. Diagnostic Exam: (students will take a practice test, we assess performance and develop tutoring recommendations; no commitment, no charge)
3. Initial Program Consultation (30-60 minute overview of our recommendations and a walkthrough of our personalized tutoring program; no commitment, no charge)
4. First Session / Begin Program (if student and/or parent is ready to move forward, we plan the tutoring schedule, establish logistics, and begin tutoring; pay-as-you-go, no contracts)
4. Post-Tutoring Debrief and Student Satisfaction Survey (we believe in the quality of our services and if you are not complete satisfied, we will discuss post-tutoring options to resolve any concerns.)
1. The Professor scored a 36 on the ACT, a 1570 on the SAT, and earned a 4.0 GPA in High School, and a 3.9 GPA in College.
2. The Professor and some of his staff are ex-ACT / SAT Tutors for a large, national learning organization like Huntington Learning Center or Sylvan.
3. The Professor has successfully tutored over 200 students.
$40-$75/hour; 2-hour sessions; weekly, bi-weekly, tri-weekly
AP Economics Test Prep AP Macroeconomics Tutors AP Microeconomics Tutors Business Tutors Business Enterprise Training Business Statistics Tutors Economics Tutors Finance Tutors Leadership Development Training Macroeconomics Tutors International Business Tutors Executive Functioning Tutors Management Training Coaches Marketing Training Tutors Microeconomics Tutors Negotiation Trainers BASIC Coding Classes C++ Tutors Cobol Training Computer Programming Tutors