- I am very patient when it comes to tutoring because I understand how frustrating the learners can be when they do not understand the subjects.
- I am creative in my way of tutoring: I always give learners tips and tricks regarding the subjects, and I also find another approach because sometimes, the conventional way from the book is difficult to comprehend.
- I am passionate and reliable: I love to inspire the learners about the subjects, but I also will not hesitate to provide learners a lot of practice which is the way to ace the tests.
- I am knowledgeable in the science field: Currently a senior in Mechanical Engineering B.S Degree with a 3.69 GPA.
- I am responsible: I am always on time and I am committed to the improvement of learners.
My passion for teaching is something that I can hardly describe. It started when I was in high school and I created math club in order to strengthen my college resume, but I discorvered something differently: witnessing my classmates' happiness when they finally understand the subject was satisfied and comforting. Now, I am looking for a tutoring session because I am am committed to the learners' improvement.
Viet Le was very knowledgeable about all of the topics I needed help with throughout my math course. He provided an easy way to understand the topics I was struggling at. Not only this, but he was available even after tutoring hours. I would definitely recommend to anyone who would like a bit of assistance in their math class!
Explains very well and shows examples of the problems. Very patient.
Le is excellent at helping students to understand concepts that they are struggling with. Highly recommended.
Le is not only a very nice and easy-going person, but he is also very knowledgeable in all types of math! He assisted me in my College Algebra course when I was struggling horribly, and with his help I was able to bring my grade up and pass every test he helped me prepare for with flying colors!
- Understanding what level of comprehension the student is currently at and their goals.
- Understanding what type of learners they are: visual, read, auditory, etc.
- Inspring the learners about the subject: why it matters, fun facts, etc.
Currently a senior in University of Central Florida, pursuing B.S Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3.69 GPA.
Have been tutored during high school and college (math and physics relating subjects)
Patient and creative. Math and Science are difficult subjects that needs dedication and creativity. Sometimes, the conventional way coming from the book is proved to be challenging for learners; therefore, teacher should find a new approach for the students who are having troubles. The teachers who care are the one who gives out a lot of practice problem to strengthen the students' understandings.
Math Tutors Algebra Tutors Algebra 1 Help Tutors Algebra 2 Tutors AP Calculus Tutors Calculus Tutors Calculus 2 Tutors College Algebra Help Tutors Basic Math Tutors Linear Algebra Tutors College Math Tutors Differential Equations Help Tutors Pre Algebra Tutors Trigonometry Tutors Physics Tutors Thermodynamics Tutors SAT Math Tutors Mechanical Engineering Tutors Elementary Math Tutors Elementary Algebra Tutors