I am a dedicated and student-focused teaching professional who is committed to providing a well-balanced, supportive, and engaging learning environment for all students. Although currently working online, I aim to remain flexible, ensuring that every child’s learning style and abilities are addressed. I am a hardworking and trusted educator who strives to collaborate with all members involved to ensure the child succeeds!
I love being able to help my students push past their limitations and realize that they are capable of achieving anything!
There are no reviews yet
To begin working with a new student, I will need the following information:
* Student name
* Contact information (email or phone number)
* Subject areas for needed improvment
We will then as a team come up with goals for improving the student's grade!
* Bachelor in Liberal Studies (May 23, 2017)
* Certificate of Clearance (February 21, 2017 – March 1, 2022)
* Multiple Subject Credential (Current and up to date)
* Master’s Degree in Education (Currently in progress)
Algebra Tutors Algebra 1 Help Tutors Algebra 2 Tutors American Literature Tutors AP English Tutors Basic Math Tutors College Algebra Help Tutors College Essays Help Tutors College Math Tutors Creative Writing Tutors Elementary Algebra Tutors Elementary Math Tutors English Tutors English Literature Tutors ESL Tutors Essay Editing Tutors Essay Writing Tutors Expository Writing Lessons Fiction Writing Tutors Grammar Tutors