- Vetted and Empathetic Peer Tutors
- Affordable Rates (Starting as low as $25 an hour)
- No Hidden Fees
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Lydia was great. She was prompt and was very patient and understanding while working with Emily. I can tell she has a great interpersonal skills and easy going teaching style that suits us.
Palak is a very dedicated and professional teacher. She has a strong background, communication & social skills. She was able to connect with my 16 year old daughter in the 1st session and explained the concepts very clearly. Would highly recommend her classes.
Pros: Amazing experience to learn how to teach kids. Really stimulating, learned a lot about people and met talented individuals. Had a lot of fun, met other high schoolers in web dev, and got really good pay for the work. They're very flexible on timings and provide good constructive feedback. Cons: Honestly, I don't think there are any.
I would give her 10 stars if I could!!! She is helping my son with AP English.I am planning to have her help my other son in writing.
Tutoring clients can either:
1) Browse for tutors themselves at tutorfly.org, or
2) Contact our Tutorfly Team via email ([email protected]) or phone (424.653.6159) so that we can personally recommend a tutor.
We match tutors based off of both academic and personality data so we ensure that your student enjoys working with the tutor.
Once a client has identified the perfect tutor, he/she can:
1) Send a contact request to the Tutorfly Tutor and wait for the tutor to accept the request.
2) Message that tutor to determine session details
3) Schedule the session through the Tutorfly Dashboard
Our Tutorfly Tutors have aced the same classes that they're tutoring in!
Also, we test for and train tutors to have knowledge, creativity, and empathy.
Tutorfly Tutors keep 100% of what clients pay and rates start at $25/hour.
Online sessions and in-person sessions are the same price.
Our founders were peer tutors in high school and college themselves and now have built software to allow others to experience peer tutoring as well.
We work with all kinds of students, from elementary through high school aged students.
We specialize in helping students that need targeted advice for how to succeed in specific classroom settings.
The students we work with are smart kids, and just need someone that understands what they're going through to help them push through.
We recently helped a 10th grader who was struggling with a specific chemistry honors professor. We connected her with a Tutorfly Tutor that is a 12th grader at a nearby school and understands exactly how to teach the material in a way that makes sense to the student. She ended up getting an A in the class. :)
We would recommend to reach out to us at [email protected] or by phone at 424.653.6159 so that we can provide a personal recommendation for a tutor!
We recommend choosing tutors based off of personalities too and not just academic focus.
Before reaching out to a tutor, consider:
1) Does this tutor understand the subject matter?
2) Is this tutor someone that my student will get along with?
3) Do I prefer in-person or online tutoring sessions?
Our Tutorfly Team considers these points and more when recommending Tutorfly Tutors.