- I am currently a third year at USC working on earning a B.S. in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention with a minor in Psychology. Being in college and going through the process of getting there, I realized the importance of a good support system and help being readily available in order to achieve academic goals.
- I have experience with tutoring algebra, algebra 2, geometry, and SAT math. However, I can also tutor in science as well as english subjects, having passed all of the classes at the AP (Advanced Placement) level
- I also have experience with assisting younger students with their college application essays and building their resumes
- I was in the California Scholarship Federation as well as the National Society of High School Scholars in high school, and received the AP scholar award with distinction for exceptional performance on AP exams.
- I was on the Dean's List for my university for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Please reach out to me if you are interested and would like more information or would like to see my resume. Thank you!
I had a great experience learning geometry from Kaila! I took it as a summer course and she helped a lot with keeping me on task and on track to completing the course successfully.
When working with a new student, I would first like to set up a phone/video call meeting, free of charge, with both the parent and the student. This way, we can settle the logistics of the tutoring and figure out the student's needs.
My standard pricing system would depend on the subject entailed and how many extra materials I would need to provide and work on beforehand. If the student has certain materials already on-hand, I would charge between $10-15/per hour. If I need to provide my own materials, it would be between $15-20/per hour. For college essay help, I would charge by the number of essays you would want me to look over and edit. The price would be based on the length of the essay and how much or how little you would like me to help with. Prices are negotiable.
I would advise them to truly take the tutor interview process seriously, so that they may find one that they can truly connect with and learn from effectively. Being able to connect and communicate is vital to a fruitful tutor-student relationship. Do not be afraid to tell your prospective tutor if something is not working out or if you don't agree with something.
Algebra Tutors Algebra 1 Help Tutors Algebra 2 Tutors Arithmetic Tutors Basic Math Tutors College Algebra Help Tutors Elementary Algebra Tutors Elementary Math Tutors Geometry Tutors Math Tutors Middle School Math Tutors Pre Algebra Tutors Precalculus Tutors Probability Tutors Statistics Tutors Trigonometry Tutors ACT English Tutors ACT Reading Help Tutors ACT Math Help Tutors ACT Science Help Tutors