We strengthen the 7 cognitive skills your brain needs to think, read, remember, pay attention, and succeed in school, career, or life.
Unlike tutoring, which attempts to reteach information not learned, we find the source of learning struggles and strengthen the cognitive skills that are holding an individual back. This translates into sucess in the classroom, career or life.
Through brain training, individuals are able to be successful in school or their career. They are able to process information more quickly, read better, understand what they are reading, have better memory and able to organize and prioritize information in a way that supports their learning.
There are no reviews yet
1. An initial assessment reveals any weak cognitive areas that brain training can strengthen.
2. A follow up consultation with adult client or parents help us determine specific areas of concern.
3. A program recommendation is made that will help alleviate the issues.
4. Individual is enrolled at the parents' or adults' discretion.
1. Iowa teaching certificate.
2. 25+ years of teaching
3. Cognitive development specialist 5+ years.
Our intitial assessment is $229. We often run specials at a reduced price.
Our services are offered on a sliding income scale and we have several choices of program delivery, one of which works with most families' budgets and schedules.
I grew up in a household of educators so it was a natural choice of careers. Every year, I had one or two kids in my classroom that I knew were smart but still struggled with academic learning. It was painful to see their struggles, the frustration of their parents and the other adults that worked with them and the student's decline of the love of learning.
Brain training revealed that the reasons for academic struggles go far beyond what schools are equipped to address and that those reasons can be addressed and alleviated.