I love teaching and my Hispanic Culture. I am a certified k-6 teacher, have 5 years of teaching experience and have taught Spanish for 2 years. I have taught at the elementary level and high school level. I love making a difference in the lives of my students. I also enjoy making things fun for them as well. Hope you hear from you soon!
- Seeing the academic difference that can be made in the student
- Making things fun
Working with Johanna of Hola! Spanish & ESL Tutoring was what I needed to take my previous Spanish knowledge to the next level. Johanna came to every session prepared to encourage and challenge me to grow across the board with my grammar, pronunciation, comprehension and reading. I highly recommend her.
- Assess student needs/goal
- Go over textbook (if applicable)
(done at first session if desired)
- Optional- Develop & agree to a plan for achieving goals/addressing needs (plan given and discussed by second session)
- Get Started!
- Experience teaching elementary school students, high school students and adults
- Certified Teacher (k-6)
- Experience working with special needs students within the classroom