Hello! I am a third-year undergraduate Phi Beta Kappa student at the University of Southern California with a 3.96 GPA. However, I myself was once a struggling student. Because of this, I bring patience and receptivity to my students' needs—and work directly with them to maximize their English-writing potential! You may find my other academic qualifications below:
- Consistent As in English/Literature classes across middle school, high school, and university.
- Perfect scores on AP Literature and English Composition exams.
- Near-perfect scores on ACT English and Reading Comprehension sections.
- Nationally-awarded scholastic journalist for copywriting.
- Winner of high school essay-writing and poetry contests.
I love showing kids the creative, fun, and explorative side of English writing. As a student who formerly struggled in school myself, I can relate to students and their issues—and know how to work around such issues—to forge a path toward success! Specifically, I am fun, patient, and receptive to my students' academic needs.
Lisabelle was very kind and patient when working with my child. I have never seen her so excited to learn, and her writing has improved dramatically! Will recommend her time and time again.
I took a chance on hiring Lisabelle, and it paid off! She was professional, kind, and patient with my child, who was struggling with essay-writing during quarantine, and made her excited for the next session. I would recommend Lisabelle to anyone with a kid struggling with English classes.
1. Send curriculum for class, have a consultation regarding areas of improvement and goals.
2. Craft a scheduled game plan for assignments and adhere to deadlines accordingly.
3. Address areas of discomfort, and overcoming them in a safe and kind environment.
4. Emphasize areas of strength to give confidence in completing future assignments in the English discipline.
I was not the perfect student. It took drive, and the belief of others in me as a younger child and adult, to propel me toward academic success. Because of these people, I am now a Phi Beta Kappa double major at the University of Southern California. My further academic credentials are also listed on my profile. I want to pay it forward, and help students discover their love for English just how I did - by having a person who believes in them guide them to maximizing their true potential.
Rate begins at $20/hour.
American Literature Tutors AP English Tutors Creative Writing Tutors English Literature Tutors Essay Writing Tutors Essay Editing Tutors Grammar Tutors Persuasive Writing Tutors Spelling Tutors Writing Tutors Philosophy Tutors AP US History Tutors Social Studies Tutors Humanities Tutors American History Tutors