-Highest score by student: 800
-Maximum score improvement: 540 to 770
-Highest score by student: 170
-Maximum score improvement: 140 to 167
-Highest score by student: 720(OVERALL)
-Maximum score improvement: 19 to 44 (scaled score)
Pedagogy I follow:
-Introduction to the Test and tools offered in the test.
-General strategies which may be used during the test.
-Theory of a chapter and practice Qs to make application of the concepts clear.
-Practice Qs to be done by the students.
-Discussion of Qs.
-Super score Award by Jamboree for exceptionally high scores.
-Extra mile Award by Jamboree for extending extra help to low scorers and making their score improve more than expected.
Interaction with students makes me feel like I am using social media like FB, getting to know them, sharing my experience, helping them to grow and their happy face makes me enjoy the work.
I had very good experience, sir is very patient and helpful. His material is to the point. He knows exactly what's going to happen with each class and how will each drill impact me. That was magical. Highly recommended. Thanks a lot sir 😃
1. Give an introductory session of the test.
2. Make him/her write a Diagnostic test to assess the current level.
3. Give a detailed pacing goal for next mock test and schedule/plan for classes.
4. Create a portal on my website where they find all resources and tasks they have to complete.
5. Start the session with some strategies and then help them build fundamentals.
1. Certified Math faculty of Jamboree education.
2. Certification from The Princeton Review.
3. B.Tech. from SRM University.
15 to 20 USD per hour for SAT, GMAT & GRE.