If you want help with test-taking strategies and a complete understanding of course material, I am the tutor for you!
I am an accelerated BSN student at Marian University with a dream of starting my own telehealth practice as a NP. Med-surg, pathophysiology, and A&P are my favorite subjects to learn and teach. I can also help you take hours off of every care plan!
Business, Leadership, and Psychology:
I have a BS in Business/Industrial Organizational Psychology. As I chose more and more psychology electives, I realized that a career rooted in helping people was a better fit for me, but I never lost my appreciation of the business world. I'm excited to use my training, marketing, and economics skills in my future practice!
I love learning and helping others succeed both personally and professionally. The world needs everything you have to offer!
I thoroughly enjoy my sessions with Sam and recommend her to all of my classmates who need assistance with study tips, exam prep, help with content knowledge, etc.! She really breaks down the information in a way that makes it easy to connect the dots. Her study tips are creative yet really easy to follow which helps me remember the material better. Sam is personable and wants you to do well, she goes above and beyond to help, A+ tutor for sure.
My plan for us:
1. First, we will discuss your goals and learning style.
2. Next, we can evaluate how you take your exams. For example, do make mistakes reading the question, feel like you "blank", or know everything but still aren't getting the grades you want?
3. We will quickly discuss your strengths, academically and otherwise, and figure out how to intertwine that into your studying.
4. It's time to focus on knowledge and testing strategies! If you are a nursing student, you know more than anyone that strategy is just as important as the knowledge itself.
5. For nursing students, we can go over how to "randomly guess" correctly (this is SO HELPFUL), care plans, how to stand out in clinical, or anything else you'd like to discuss!
I am an accelerated BSN student at Marian University who will graduate this summer! I received high As in all of my prerequisite science courses and nearly every nursing course I have taken.
I graduated summa cum laude (3.97 GPA) with a BS in Business and Industrial Organizational Psychology. I have trained nearly 1,000 employees as a retail manager and was chosen to give a school-wide presentation on leadership at Southern New Hampshire University.
We will figure out a price that works for you! My priority is to help you learn.
Health Care Training Medical Terminology Training Nursing Classes Nutrition Coaches Personal Tutors Pharmacology Tutors Public Health Training AP Biology Tutors Anatomy Tutors Biology Tutors Laboratory Tutors Microbiology Tutors Pathophysiology Tutors Physical Science Tutors Science Tutors Social Sciences Tutors AP Macroeconomics Tutors AP Microeconomics Tutors AP Economics Test Prep Economics Tutors