I am not too far removed from high school, so I understand the anxiety and pressure that can come from the daily routine of school. I try to make it a process where learning and understanding comes first before and more importantly making it intelluctually stimulating, fun and enjoyable.
I enjoy the little a-ha moments where a student gets a concept and seamlessly bridges their understanding with solving a problem.
Current speaking level
Current reading level
Current writing level
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
1. First and foremost, understanding how far along in a course you are and specifically what units you've covered so far.
2. Current gaps in understanding and what you're having issues with.
3. Goals for the student and what they would like to achieve with more assistance
3. Reviewing current materials used in class and deconstructing them.
4. Building a guide/road map that will allows to work concurrently with the course to achieve results.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Former Chegg tutor