I have patience working with people who need help learning, and I am willing to put in work myself to develop methods and learning plans for any student that I teach. I do not have past experience with tutoring besides teaching fellow classmates the material when assistance is required, teaching my younger relatives how to do their homework, and also assisting my siblings with their school work when needed (they are in the 8th grade and 11th grade). I did not just give the answers to the people I helped, but instead I helped them understand the concept so that they could work on their own. As for my qualifications, I have completed the following courses and scored the following: Math I (9th Grade) - 94, Math II (10th Grade) - 97, Math III (11th Grade) - 95, Chemistry (Honors) - 99, and AP Chemistry - 97. I have also attached a link below to my portfolio for my AP Chemistry class.
There are no reviews yet
- Identify what concepts and lessons they are struggling to learn
- Develop learning plan, teach helpful methods to help understand the material
- Assist in work such as homework and schoolwork
- Practice concepts to determine understanding
- 4.41 GPA, recently graduated Summa Cum Laude from Apex Friendship High School.
- Maintained grades above a 94 in math, computer, and science classes, also maintained an A average in all classes.
Computer Programming Tutors Microsoft Word Training Classes Microsoft Powerpoint Training Algebra 1 Help Tutors Algebra 2 Tutors Basic Math Tutors Arithmetic Tutors AP Calculus Tutors Elementary Algebra Tutors Elementary Math Tutors Geometry Tutors Math Tutors Pre Algebra Tutors Trigonometry Tutors AP Computer Science Tutors Chemistry Tutors Algebra Tutors Middle School Math Tutors English Tutors AP Chemistry Tutors