- I am passioned about helping others to learn and succeed.
- I was a professor for 8 years I taught Machine Learning and Statistics and probabilities
- I am currently involved in the corporate sector as a Data Scientist specialized in Statistics, Machine Learning, SQL, Python and business problems.
- I always showed my students that there is nothing we learn that is not useful. Now that I am part of a community that tackle real world problems I have a 360 degree view of science and technology. I would really like to share that knowledge and helo others.
- I guarantee that with me you will learn and that knowledge will stick because I will help you to use reason and to feel passionate about what you are doing.
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
I like to know the student, introduce myself and set expectations on both sides. I think it is important to understand the final outcome the student want.
After we make sure that we are a match and that I am able to fullfil your needs we will go over your current learning plan from school
Once we have nail down those aspects. It is time to have fun!!
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
- I have a PhD in Computer Science
- I was a college profesor from 8 years teaching Stattistics, Probabilities and Advance Machine Learning
- I have experience with real world problems complemeting the theoretical background
Do you have a standard pricing system for your lessons? If so, please share the details here.
My base rate is $40 per subject to change depending on the topic and current status of the student
How did you get started teaching?
I started being a student in 4th year of college. I was recruited by my profesors :-)
What types of students have you worked with?
Higher Education Students or College