I am an experienced and qualified economics tutor.
I am a graduate with Honors of the Villanova University Economics Department. During my years at Villanova I tutored economics and statistics at the university.
After graduating, I became a financial consultant (licensed FINRA 7, 66) and I continue to increase my knowledge of economics through this role. Not only can I offer academic expertise, but also real-world examples.
I have tutored high school and undergraduate level macroeconomics, microeconomics, statistics, and econometrics over the past two years.
I am prepared to help with economics papers, exam preparation, AP exam preparation, and general concept explanations.
In addition to my studies in Economics, I also studied Public Policy and data analysis at the University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy.
If you would like to work with me please do not hesitate to reach out, you will not be disappointed! It's my priority to help you achieve your goals.
Meeting new people. connecting with other economics students, and sharing new ideas!
I worked with Sarah when she tutored at Villanova University. Her sessions were always very helpful because she would prepare beforehand and be ready to answer all of my questions. I honestly would not have gotten the good grades I did in those economics classes unless I had gone to her every two weeks that year.
Contact me at [email protected], (630)-347-9180, or through the tutors.com website. We can discuss your goals, needs, and set up a time for our first meeting!
All services provided online via video-sharing services until further notice.
Bachelor's Degree in Economics
Previous positions: Teaching assistant for undergraduate econometrics, tutor for undergraduate economics classes and business statistics
Current licensed finance professional
1/2 hr - $9 ($18 / hr)
1 hr - $17 ($17 / hr)
1.5 hrs - $24 ($16 / hr)
2 hrs - $30 ($15 / hr)
I was recommended by one of my professors to begin tutoring economics.
- High School Students studying AP or standard Economics
- Undergraduate college students
- Those interested in learning more about what it's like to study economics
- Work with someone who is passionate about helping you and who will take the time and energy to customize their lessons for you
- What aspect of this subject am I struggling with? (conceptual, mathematical, etc.)
- What do I want to get out of this lesson? [AKA have a specific goal in mind! For example, "I want to feel confident completing the questions on my homework."]