One On One Tutoring
• Current Freshman in College (4.0/4.0) / High School (4.42 GPA)
• Professional Tutor 3+ Years / Mathnasium Instructor 2 Years
• AP LANG & COMP, College Comp, College Speech, AP STATS, AP Human Geo, AP World History, AP US History, College Intermediate Spanish, AP ECON, AP 2D ART, College Business
• National Honors Society & Spanish National Honors Society
• AAPPL Korean Biliteracy Certified
• Covid Catch-Up Tutor (local tutoring program)
I am passionate about seeing the growth of students as they begin to learn and understand concepts they had previously struggled with. It's an honor and a real privilege to see the improvement and growth in their academics in each of my students. Please feel free to message me at my number (224) 518 5979 for any questions! :)
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new student?
I first start with an initial skills test/discussion in order to assess the student's range of their strengths and weaknesses in the particular subject. Afterwards, depending on these ranges, the subjects covered will be specifically targeted to best help the student progress his/her profiency in the subject. Periodically, these tests/discussions will be used in order to assess growth.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I was an educational instructor for a professional tutoring and education facility beginning June 2020. I have volunteered for various tutoring programs in the past and was a part of the executive board overseeing the entire tutoring services provided by my school.
How did you get started teaching?
I first started to volunteer to tutor for a variety of different programs. From my high school's tutoring program, all the way to local tutoring communities created because of the pandemic, I have been active in helping others learn consistently. At the start of the pandemic, I took my passion of helping other students a step further by applying to Mathnasium, where I was immediately trained and hired.