- We have over 20 years of experience teaching languages and linguistics in the US, France, Spain, and Russia.
- We offer direct immersion courses so that our students learn faster and retain more.
- Our cleints include government agencies, corporate executives, private schools, and indiviuals who want to increase their language abilities.
- Our staff has all graduated the Georgetown School of Languages & Linguisitcs which is one of the best programs in the world.
The best way we can understand ourselves is by understanding others and learning another language is one of the most fun ways to expereince another culture. Giving someone the ability to access another world through language is just awesome.
Learning with Igor was a blast. Not only did he make the course fun and practical, I was able to use everything I learned when I went on vacation to Europe. I would highly recommend his class if you want to start speaking quickly and not just translate in your head.
We opened a new food delivery service in Baja Mexico and hired GLL to teach our staff Spanish. They were able to get everyone speaking the basics in a month and now we are able to handle orders and do business in Spanish. Not only were classes effective, but they were super fun. Muchas Gracias Igor! Michelle & Barry from Kitchen Off the Grid
- First we explain the direct immersion process and the structure of the classes.
- Next we do an analysis to determine proficiency.
- Finally we create a language action plan with clear achievable goals so that we can measure our progress.
All of our instructors have completed a Bachelor of Science in Langugages and Linguisitics in their appropriate language from Georgetown University.
- Single classes for $75/hour
- Packages of 3 classes for $65/ hour: $195
- Packages of 12 classes for $55/hour: $660
Igor Orlovsky the founder, started teaching language for inner city yout in Washington, DC during his studies at Georgetown. When he graduated he ran the Russian language program for the Naval Intelligence Base. He then moved to Europe and taught in Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, and London.
We have worked with children ages 4-18, college students, government officals, and corporate executives,.
We started a anguage summer camp in Baja for children ages 7-13 and watching the children go to the local market and haggle in Spanish for ceramic lizards and painted wooden dolls was simply awesome. Being able to give someone the gift of language is not only a joy but an honor.
The most iportant thing is your connection with your instructor. If you have fun and get along well you look froward to every class and the learning process is full of joy. The last thing you want is for learning to be chore. It should be something that brings light into your life.
What is my language goal?
How much time to I have to dedicate to learning this language?
BE HONEST with yourself and set realisitc goals :)