My name is Sable and I have just arrived back home to the sunny state of California after living the dream of teaching in Spain.
I founded a PLAY Language Academy specializing in very young learners. After 10 years of having our doors open, we decided that it was time to come back home and start a new adventure!
Here I am- ready to continue doing what I love!
If you want your child to speak Spanish, communicate and express themselves.. then I am your teacher!
PLAY – FUN - CONVERSATION.
I motivate my students by using positive reinforcement, making connections and most importantly: letting them set the pace.
My classes are a 100% in Spanish and game based!
My curriculum centers on monthly topics and weekly goals.
Week 1: Introduction to vocabulary. (Learn new words)
Week 2: Practice the vocabulary. (Learn how to apply those words)
Week 3: Modern listening activity. (Learn how to listen and have a conversation using key words)
Week 4: Project and presentation. (Learn how to express those words in conversation)
As a mother and an educator, I understand that knowing your child’s progress is important. I not only monitor your little one’s progress but I provide weekly activities and notes in an online platform. Everything at your fingertips!
Please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or concerns. You can also check out some cool pictures here: IG-hopscotchanglescambrils.
Never stop learning,
What I enjoy must is being a teacher! The gift to educate and become a part of my student's language journey.
There are no reviews yet
Steps for success:
1. Phone interview with parents. What are your goals? What do you want your child to learn? Is your child shy, outgoing...
2. Virtual meeting with student: I will evaluate your child's level and get to know them.
3. Follow up phone interview: We will discuss your child's learning plan and set up goals.
4. Online Platform: I will set up an account for your child on an online platform where they can do their first assignment and receive their weekly notes.
5. Class 1: Let’s go! Vamos!
-I have over 10 years educating the youngest of learners in a classroom setting.
-B.A Early Childhood Education
- Numerous certificates in teacher training courses received in Europe.
35$ (per hour per child)
5$ (each additional child)
*max. 4 children per group
1-18 years of age.