Hi! I'm a native Chinese high school student (Senior), and I do Chinese tutor as my part time job.
· A native Chinese speaker.
· Got good grades in native Chinese exam at school as a student.
-> So I can teach you the most standard and idiomatic Chinese.
· Chinese Debate competition experience
-> So I am able to express more accurately.
· Good at Chinese hard-pen calligraphy.
-> So I can offer professional guidance if you're interested in Chinese character, how to write beautiful character fonts etc.
I offer 3 types of lessons.
· Casual talk
· Conversation in particular topics
(you need to offer them to me before class)
· Chinese in stories and newspapers.
Generally and Ideally, I use Chinese to teach in the class, but for beginners I can also say a bit English.
Overall, my class is more suitable for intermedium learners who can recognize some basic Chinese characters and conduct basic conversations.
Lastly, as a English and Spanish learner, I know exactly the difficulties encountered in learning a second language. And I hope I could help you make it easier and more interesting on this long way.