Lux is a derived unit of illuminance. It can be thought of in academic terms as illuminating or intensifying strengths that each student already posses.
We know not just content but, how to best deliver that content to meet your needs.
2. Creative lesson planning
3.Experience with instructional design
4. Managing classroom for diverse populations
5. Experience with special-needs students
6. Inquiry-based learning
7. Specializing in ESL and STEM
8. Gifted Learners
As an experienced teacher, I have developed a passion and personal commitment to helping my students succeed.
In my career, I have developed highly effective lesson plans, motivational exercises, and performance assessments. I've helped improve test scores, and have received positive feedback from parents and fellow educators alike for my abilities in the classroom. My teaching style demonstrates dedication to fostering a positive learning environment to all students and maximizing individual student performance..
I am confident that my background and relevant experience will be a valuable asset to you and I
look forward to the opportunity to discuss this position further. Thank you for your time and attention.
My son has learned a lot, Only has been a month and a half. Thanks Jacqueline
Jacqueline is passionate about her work with kids and really enjoys teaching them in all areas of education.
I use what is called Reality Pedagogy is an approach to teaching and learning that focuses on teachers gaining an understanding of student realities, and then using this information as the starting point for instruction. It begins with the fundamental premise that students are the experts on how to teach, and students are the experts on content. Reality pedagogues/teachers believe that, for teaching and learning to happen, there has to be an exchange of expertise between students and teacher. For this exchange to happen, teachers need a set of tools called the “5 C’s” to gain insight into student realities, and allow students to express their true selves in the classroom. These tools are:
1. Cogenerative dialogues: Where teachers and students discuss the classroom and both suggest ways to improve it.
2. Coteaching: Where students get opportunities to learn content and then teach the class.
3. Cosmopolitanism: Where students have a role in how the class operates and in what is taught.
4. Context: Where the neighborhood and community of the school is seen as part of the classroom.
5. Content: Where the teacher has to acknowledge the limitations of his/her content knowledge and work to build his/her content expertise with students
A.S Veterinary Nursing
M.A Curriculum and Instruction
Dance It Out Certified
It's Yoga Kids Certified
California teaching credentials: Multiple subjects k-8
Special Education k-12, Gifted Learners k-12, Science k-8
Biology Tutors Cell Biology Tutors Chemistry Tutors Earth Science Tutors Ecology Tutoring Elementary Math Tutors Environmental Chemistry Tutors Environmental Science Tutors ESL Tutors Geography Tutors Geology Tutors Grammar Tutors History Tutors Humanities Tutors Life Sciences Tutors Microbiology Tutors Physical Science Tutors Reading Tutors Science Tutors Social Sciences Tutors